Print / Download Help
- Print “Freedom Wage” Referendum petition to 8.5 x 11 paper. Print all three pages and mail in all three pages [unstapled].
- Print “Freedom Wage” Charter Amendment petition to 8.5 x 11 paper. You may print front-to-back on one sheet or mail in two one-sided pages [unstapled].
- To download the PDF petition file, RIGHT-click on the link, choose “Save link as …” to a location on your hard drive.
- To print, open the PDF file you just saved to your local drive in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (this link auto-detects what you need). The reader is free to install and use. If you have an older version of the Reader, the file may not print correctly.
- To print from a browser window/tab, open the PDF link in a NEW TAB / WINDOW. Right-click link, choose new tab / window from menu.